Lundrie & Company is currently looking for a litigation lawyer and a part-time legal assistant.
We strive to create a positive work environment for our lawyers and assistants to work and grow with our firm, with flexible and reasonable work hours.
We offer an incentive-based compensation package and encourage the lawyer to establish his/her own client base. The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Knowledge and experience in civil and family litigation;
- An entrepreneurial mindset and good networking skill;
- Strong writing and communication skill.
Second language skill is a great asset. The firm currently has numerous litigation files to pass to a new lawyer with Mandarin or Cantonese conversation skill.
Conveyancer (Full-time position)
We are currently looking for a conveyancer for our real estate files. The conveyancer will be responsible for: responding to and communicating with all conveyancing inquiries in a timely manner; preparing and drafting conveyancing documents; obtaining, filing and verifying documents for completion; dealing and closing final reporting requirements.
The ideal candidate for the conveyancer position preferably:
- has at least 1 year of conveyancing experience in a law or notary office;
- is familiar with ProSuite;
- is fluent in both English and Cantonese; and
- is conversant in Mandarin.
The start date is preferably as soon as possible, but we can be flexible.
If you are interested in joining Lundrie & Company, please forward your resume and list of references to Josephine Chen at firstname.lastname@example.org